Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Resurrection!


     Whoa, what a long time it has been since I visited my own blog!  Life gets busy, and priorities change, motivation ebbs from here to there; I had forgotten about birding, and this blog.  

     Now, I am back!  After a few years of loosing track of my passion, a week long, cross-country road trip with my girlfriend (of 4 years!) and my sister has reminded me and my soul of where I should be and what I should be doing!  Since December, I have been birding constantly, making up for lost time, and I have been loving every second!

    That brings me to this blog.  I feel now that I am solid in where I need to be, I should start blogging again.  It is a great way to share my experiences with others and express myself.


     So, there it is! I'm beginning to blog again, and the next few posts will probably be recapping a few great sightings and trips from earlier this year.  See you all then!



- Great Gray Owl -

I photographed this bird on the 24th of May, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment