Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Photography Post - end of summer

     As summer is winding down I have been preparing for my big trip to Arizona and Utah. As busy as I have been, I have not forgotten about my blog, and I want to share some of my favorite photos I shot this summer.


Sunrise in Glacier National Park

Morning sun on the Pryor Mountains - viewed from Bighorn Canyon NRA




Sunset at our campsite in the Bighorn Canyon NRA, Wyoming


Stephanie and the Bighorn Canyon at Devil's Overlook.


My lifer Sagebrush Sparrow - Bear Canyon Rd - Pryor Mountains, Carbon County Montana


Stephanie and I enjoying the beautiful Montana mountains!






Early morning sun in Yellowstone NP

Green-tailed Towhee - Park Co, MT


Green-tailed Towhee - Park Co, MT


A skull of some creature on the hillside. Park Co, MT



Yellow-bellied Marmot - Giant Springs State Park - Great Falls, MT

My new adventure car!

evening light on Lake MacDonald - Glacier National Park

Grinnell Glacier and upper Grinnell Lake - Glacier NP

sunrise at Bowman Lake - Glacier NP

Here are a few of my favorites! I hope you enjoy the photos!

Check back to see my next post from southeast Arizona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment